Wedding cakes to order in Kyiv
In the life of every person, a wedding is a special event and many dream that it goes perfectly. Many factors influence the overall impression of the celebration, but one of the main ones is the festive table. The wedding cake has always been considered the main highlight and the most anticipated dish of the evening, which is why its choice should be given maximum attention. When choosing a cake for a wedding, you need to consider the following factors:
- Number of tiers and weight. In this case, you need to focus on the available budget and the number of guests. Two- and three-tiered cakes are considered the most popular, although a single-tiered dessert is also suitable for a small wedding.
- Filling type. When choosing a filling, be guided by personal preferences, but it is better to refuse overly sweet options and exotic fruits.
- Decor. Wedding cakes to order have a wide variety of decor options – it can be mastic, chocolate, cream, etc.
The choice of cake should be taken carefully, because it is important to choose a dessert that can surprise and delight guests.
Which wedding cake design to choose?
Having decided to order a cake for a wedding, many do not know which design is better to choose. Modern pastry shops offer a wide variety of decor options, each with individual advantages and disadvantages. The most commonly used decor is:
- Figurines from mastic. Many have already abandoned mastic decor, but nevertheless this is still the most popular design option. You can decorate the cake with figurines of the newlyweds – this mastic decoration looks very realistic.
- Cream patterns. Wedding cakes are very often decorated with cream of different colors (mostly pastel colors). This design is very gentle, it is perfect for the atmosphere of the wedding.
- Velor or glaze. Velor or glazed finishes are an excellent choice for those who prefer a classic look.
- Original inscriptions. Adding funny and original inscriptions to the cake allows you to cheer up the guests and make the dish part of the program.
- Fruits. Decorating with fruit has already become a classic, in addition, the cake will be more useful.
- Open shells. This decor option has rapidly begun to gain popularity and today it is already considered one of the most popular. Biscuit cakes smeared with cream look quite unusual.
When choosing a decor, consider only personal preferences and the general theme of the holiday.
What toppings to choose for a wedding cake?
An equally important question is what type of filling is better to choose for a wedding cake. If you decide to order a cake for a wedding, then you should understand that it should be universal – it is better not to experiment with fillings. Delicate classic tastes will be the best options:
- Curd. Delicate biscuit in combination with cottage cheese will definitely please everyone, and lemon and peach will perfectly complement the composition.
- Fruit. A mix of biscuit, cream and fruit is a great choice for any celebration. The cake is very tender and juicy.
- Chocolate. Cake with chocolate filling and biscuit is moderately sweet, and in the context it looks very original.
- Walnut. This cake is the best choice for those who want to surprise guests. Vanilla biscuit and delicate cream with caramel and nuts will cause a real explosion of taste buds.
Mousse cakes are also popular – they are safe for health and suitable even for people who prefer diet food. You can order a cake from several tiers, while each tier is made with a unique taste.
wedding anniversary cake
Many couples decide to order a cake for their wedding anniversary, because this holiday is no less important. In this case, a number indicating the number of years lived together can be used as a decor. Some weddings choose cakes with humorous phrases, so that even the dessert testifies that their marriage has not become routine. Desserts with a delicate filling – fruit or cottage cheese – are ideal for an anniversary.
How many kg should the wedding cake be?
When deciding to order a cake for a wedding, it is important to choose the right size and weight. Keep in mind that the cake can be made from light (meringue, waffles, cream) or heavy (mastic) ingredients. If the cake is light, then 100-150 grams of the dish per person will be enough. If the cake is heavy, it is better to count on 200-250 grams per person.
The satiety of the dessert also matters, as well as the presence of other dishes on the sweet table. For example, if the cake contains heavy cream or you will order more cupcakes, cookies and other sweets, the portion per person can be slightly reduced. Keep in mind that it is better to take a cake with a margin, because if someone does not have enough dessert, a very awkward moment will arise.
How much does a custom wedding cake cost?
The price of the cake depends on the number of tiers, the chosen filling and decoration, as well as the total weight of the product. The minimum cake size is 2 kg, while the price is from 600 to 900 hryvnia per 1 kg. The more complex the chosen decor, the greater the cost of the dish. To buy a wedding cake in Kyiv, you must make an advance payment of 50% of the order amount.
Where in Kyiv to order a cake for a wedding with delivery in Kyiv and Kyiv region?
Lulu confectionery creates real masterpieces that become the main decoration of the festive table. If you need a custom wedding cake, you’ve come to the right place. We work even with the most complex orders, create an original and memorable design of confectionery products. You can choose the filling and design from the options offered on the site or use the help of consultants, order the creation of a cake according to your wishes. We will make your sweet table perfect.