Category: cakes without mastic
Leave your phone number and our manager will call you back. You can make any changes to the type of cake or provide your own version, as well as choose one of the available fillings.
It is very original and unusual – to give your loved one a cake with a unicorn. And if this loved one is a small child? It will be doubly surprising, unusual and magical for him to receive such a sweet gift for his holiday!
Who is a unicorn? This creature is mythical. A horse with a horn on its forehead. The unicorn symbol is a symbol of purity, goodness, reason and higher power. It is believed that if you meet a unicorn, then your most cherished wish will come true. How wonderful it is to receive a gift with this symbol for any reason.
Unicorn cake to order Kiev
First of all, such a delicacy will be very interesting for children, so a cake with a unicorn is perfect for a children’s party. You can also present a similar cake for a bachelorette party to a friend, for a girl’s birthday, big or small, for an engagement party, for Valentine’s Day, and so on. The cake will decorate your holiday, and make it more delicate and magical.
To form the decoration and dessert as a whole, simple confectionery components are used – mastic and cream, as well as food colors. Unicorn cake:
- Looks original and impressive.
- It can be either with a figurine of a horse, or have an image in the form of a unicorn (drawn).
- The cake can only “hint” at a unicorn, having as a decoration only a horn, and some clouds or flowers around.
- A unicorn horse can be more realistic or cartoonish, depending on the embodiment and wishes for the cake decor.
How to make a unicorn cake
Let’s say you wanted to be creative and make a pleasant surprise for a loved one. Let’s learn how to make a figurine specifically for a unicorn cake.
You can find images of a unicorn on the Internet, from cartoons or drawn, to roughly understand in what proportions what to do. So…
We need: a skewer (as a frame), mastic of different colors (white to sculpt the horse’s body, pink for the hooves, orange for the mane and tail, pink or golden for the horn.
How to make a mastic unicorn
Step by step it looks like this:
- We take white mastic and form two balls of the same size. This will be the torso and head. For the torso, the ball needs to be slightly stretched, to make it more pear-shaped. We string the body on a skewer.
- Roll a piece of mastic into a sausage (white). Now we will cut it into four parts, which will become the legs for the unicorn. Now we will also roll the pink piece of mastic into a sausage and cut it into four parts. The size of these pieces is smaller – we fasten the pink pieces in white so that we get hooves. At the last stage, here you need to attach the legs of the horse to the body.
- We form the horse’s head from another portion of mastic (the color is also white). Let’s give it a shape by selecting the lower part of the muzzle. We will make recesses where the eyes will be – here you can insert dark-colored mastic or other confectionery decor. You also need to make a recess for the mouth. You can make a tongue out of pink mastic.
- Now we put the unicorn’s head on a skewer, where there is already a body. Now you can take mastic of different colors (orange, pink, golden), roll it up with flagella, lay out the horse’s mane and tail.
- The horn is the most important thing! – we make from mastic of golden color (or other at will) in this way. We roll up the balls, flatten them a little and collect them in a pyramid, attaching to each other, from larger to smaller. The horn should be tapered. We attach it to the head of the horse. Such a unicorn can be seated both on top of the cake and next to it, depending on the idea.
How do you like this creativity? If you are not interested in something like that, then the caring pastry chefs of the Lulu studio will prepare an unforgettable cake with a unicorn or in the form of a unicorn for any occasion especially for you!